CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Introductions

Nothing really to write about today. Just work and that's not really that fun, just time consuming.
I did want to introduce my baby boy, Tanner though. He is a 2 1/5 year old black lab mix. When we adopted him, he was labeled as the oops puppy. His mom got out of the house and came back pregnant. So they aren't too sure what his dad is, but we love him anyway. When he was a puppy I would hold him in my lap alot of the time, well he still thinks he can sit in my lap and he weighs 90lbs! Haha! I don't know what we would do without him, he is our first baby and we hope to have him around for a long time!

1 comments:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Welcome to the blog world! Thanks for stopping by my place, and for the compliment! I look forward to checking back with you. :)