CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Fun

So this weekend was pretty busy. We had our garage sale on Saturday, made most of our sales during the first 3 hours and then it started to rain, even though it was not supposed to, but that is Florida's weather for you. Still it was a lot of fun to hang out with my mom, sister and niece. We took the rest of our stuff to Goodwill and looked around the store for a while. I found these great frames for only $.59 each! More to come on the little project that I found at Bless Our Nest (not sure how to do the link yet).


On Sunday my sister, niece and I went to Michaels to get the rest of the accessories I would need to do my project. So here it is. I had this space in my guest bathroom that needed a little something.

So I painted the frames a bright white, inserted crinkled paper and added flowers. This is what came about.





I LOVE it! They are exactly what I wanted and fits the space perfectly. I also did one in my master bath, a little different though.

Other than that, that's pretty much my weekend. The hubby had to work all weekend so I just relaxed the rest of the time. Hope everyone had a great weekend!


1 comments:

Shannon said...

Those look great!! I love it when you can find matching frames at goodwill. And what great prices! That paper is adorable.