CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF

So glad it is Friday! My mom, sister and I are having a garage sale on Saturday so that should be lots of fun. I LOVE getting rid of stuff that I don't use anymore to make room for more stuff! I will be sure to post pictures of our (hopefully) eventful day. Then on Sunday I have to clean my house. Always fun, right? Nothing too exciting but at least it's something.
I am still getting the hang of blogging, not a whole lot to write about right now but hopefully it will start to pick up. I like reading other blogs and getting ideas on fun stuff.
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! It is supposed to be nice here on the Treasure Coast in Florida, let's hope it stays that way for the weekend!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, I love garage sales! Having them and going to them. :) I hope it went good!