CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Etsy Finds

Ok, so I told you that I had been purchasing some great things from Etsy lately. Well here they are. I got this extremely cute plate with our initial, last name and the year we were married from The Preppy Polka Dot. I love this plate, I can' t help but look at it everytime I go into my kitchen.She has a lot of colors to chose from and it was only $18! I could not believe how inexpensive they were.


I also had this blank space above my pantry door that I wanted to hang a nice, decorative plate, but I have not been able to find one that I like. So I hung this chabby chic sign that I purchased from Haleys Cottage. I might move it, but it's really cute for now!I just purchased these three shelf sitters for my plant shelves yesterday, so they aren't here yet, but this is what they look like. I purchased these from gratefultulips. This is the picture on the website, so as soon as I get mine and put them up I will post those as well.Well that's all that I have for now. Have a great day!

0 comments: