CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Show us where you live Friday!

It's Show us where you live Friday again and today is dining rooms! My dining room is not anything special at all, but once again it serves it's purpose. This is the view from the living room. I love dark furniture so we painted the living area lighter colors. The kitchen and dining room are blue and the living room is yellow. Then I have those brown valances above all the windows and it ties everything nicely together, or so I think so.

This is a little table that I bought and painted brown to match the rest of the furniture. It fits perfectly in this little space. And that is a picture of my niece, Ava. I update it every month because she grows so fast!

This is a painting that I have hanging on the wall in the dining room. I think it goes perfectly with the wall color and I LOVE it! I got it at Flea Market for only $30, frame and all! Can't beat that!

This is above the sliding glass doors. These are the valances I was talking about and I got these dolphins at a Flea Market too.

Here is a close up of the bottom of the dining room table. I love this table too! It is considered a bar table so it sits up high and it has this drawer for storage on the bottom for napkins and placemats.
This is a view from the kitchen. See what I mean about not being anything special, haha! But it's our house and it's nice and cozy. Plus not a whole lot of cleaning, haha!

Well, that's it for my dining room! Hope you enjoyed and have a great weekend! I am so glad that I have a three day weekend!

2 comments:

Judy said...

I love that picture! Thanks for touring my dining room today. We almost bought some chairs just like yours!

Pam Bowers said...

I love your table and chairs. Cool picture. I love a bargain.