CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Fun

On Saturday we went to my grandma and grandpa's house to visit. My sister was not feeling well so we took my niece with us so she could get some rest. My best friend since 2nd grade, Amanda also went with us and her little boy, Andrew. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of the day.

Ava loves to read. She will sit in her room and go through all of her books on the book shelves.

She is also a little over dramatic. This is her hanging on the fence, you will see in the next couple of pictures how close to the ground it is, haha! She is too stinkin' cute!

Here she is trying to hide from me.

See how close to the ground, haha! I love her sooo much!

This is my mom and dad's dog, Coco. She's a good little girl!

And this is my beautiful mom with little Andrew. She loves babies so much!

Here is Amanda and Ava. Amanda and I have been through so much together, I don't know what I would do without her!
This is the little man himself, Andrew. He is 7 weeks old! I can't believe how much he is growing and changing so fast! He is such a good baby too!

Ava had enough of the paparazzi for one day, haha!

Ava playing with her toys.

One last picture of my dad. He hates taking pictures so I am surprised I got this one!
On Sunday i just cleaned the house, went grocery shopping and spent the afternoon with my hubby. A nice quiet, relaxing day. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comments:

Toia said...

I am glad you had a great weekend, especially with family and friends. I really enjoy looking at the pictures. Family is what it's all about!!

Thanks for sharing!! Happy Monday!!