CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday

I am joining Show us where you live Friday at Kelly's Korner. This week is guest rooms. I LOVE my guest bedroom. It is the only room in our house that is actually girly, but I think it's a comfortable room all in all. This is the view from the doorway. I painted the back wall a darker color than the rest of the walls, it is supposed to give the appearance that the room is bigger. The people we purchased this house from left that clock and I loved it!



I found this cute picture at a yard sale for only $5! I think it goes perfectly with this room.
This was my bed before Ben and I got married. It is pretty cute. The comforter and shams were a gift from my mother-in-law one Christmas. I picked the colors for the room from this comforter.



Well, that's it. Hoped you liked it. It's not much but it serves it's purpose! Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you painted the room.. might be an idea for me! :)

Michelle said...

I love the linens and your garage sale find is great !

Thanks for sharing. :}

Stephanie says said...

I love the linens! Such a neat color scheme! :)

Carrie said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I love your guest bedroom. The wall color is very pretty! :o)

Jenna said...

I love the wall color! And aren't Yard sales awesome!? Your blog is fun! I love your baby. I have two Chocolates!

The Stain Family said...

Love your "sticks" in the corner...I recently told my MIL and husband I was going to use a recently cut down limb for decorations in the house. I said I would cut off the long branches and place them in a large vase on the fireplace...you should have seen the looks and "why"'s I got! ha. Why? It's MY house and I can!! :)

Thanks for sharing your room!